Harworth Group (HWG)

Sector:

Real Estate

Index:

FTSE Small Cap

164.50p
   
  • Change Today:
      3.50p
  • 52 Week High: 166.50p
  • 52 Week Low: 95.40p
  • Currency: UK Pounds
  • Shares Issued: 324.88m
  • Volume: 26,835
  • Market Cap: £534.42m

Harworth enters JV with Lancashire County Pension Fund

By Andrew Schonberg

Date: Thursday 04 May 2017

LONDON (ShareCast) - (ShareCast News) - Shares in Harworth are up almost 2% after the brownfield regeneration and property investment specialist entered a joint venture with Lancashire County Pension Fund (LCPF).
The JV -- Multiply Logistics North Ltd Partnership -- was to develop the next phase of the group's Logistics North site, the largest live commercial development in northwest England.

It was expected to deliver 10 commercial units totalling about 564,000 sq ft, across 31.2 acres.

"The transaction will unlock a development profit for Harworth as well as realising the land value," it said in a statement.

The land would be sold to, and then developed by, Multiply Logistics North.

LCPF would fund 80% of the acquisition and development costs, with Harworth funding the remaining 20%.

"The parties will take corresponding interests in Multiply Logistics North," said Harworth, which would also manage the development and assets for the JV in return for separate development management and asset management fees.

At 13:38 BST, shares in Harworth were up 1.94% to 105p each.

Email this article to a friend

or share it with one of these popular networks:


Note 1: Prices and trades are provided by Digital Look Corporate Solutions and are delayed by at least 15 minutes.

 

Harworth Group Market Data

Currency UK Pounds
Share Price 164.50p
Change Today 3.50p
% Change 2.17 %
52 Week High 166.50p
52 Week Low 95.40p
Volume 26,835
Shares Issued 324.88m
Market Cap £534.42m

Harworth Group Star Ratings

Compare performance with the sector and the market.
more star ratings
Key: vs Market vs Sector
Value
85.7% below the market average85.7% below the market average85.7% below the market average85.7% below the market average85.7% below the market average
85% below the sector average85% below the sector average85% below the sector average85% below the sector average85% below the sector average
Price Trend
79.39% above the market average79.39% above the market average79.39% above the market average79.39% above the market average79.39% above the market average
90.48% above the sector average90.48% above the sector average90.48% above the sector average90.48% above the sector average90.48% above the sector average
Income
89.58% below the market average89.58% below the market average89.58% below the market average89.58% below the market average89.58% below the market average
92.86% below the sector average92.86% below the sector average92.86% below the sector average92.86% below the sector average92.86% below the sector average
Growth
6.02% below the market average6.02% below the market average6.02% below the market average6.02% below the market average6.02% below the market average
2.70% above the sector average2.70% above the sector average2.70% above the sector average2.70% above the sector average2.70% above the sector average

What The Brokers Say

Strong Buy 2
Buy 1
Neutral 0
Sell 0
Strong Sell 0
Total 3
strong_buy
Broker recommendations should not be taken as investment advice, and are provided by the authorised brokers listed on this page.

Harworth Group Dividends

  Latest Previous
  Final Interim
Ex-Div 25-Apr-24 21-Sep-23
Paid 24-May-24 20-Oct-23
Amount 1.02p 0.44p

Trades for 12-Jul-2024

Time Volume / Share Price
16:35 1,664 @ 164.50p
16:35 1 @ 164.50p
16:35 720 @ 164.50p
16:35 91 @ 164.50p
16:35 99 @ 164.50p

Harworth Group Key Personnel

CEO Lynda Shillaw

Top of Page